About Us

We're not the most consistant... But we're here!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 31, 2008






Ok! So, I figured we might as well stick up a few pictures of our basement that we're working on right now. If I could find pictures of what it looked like before, I'd stick them up here too. It's weird how different it is... But, I can't find any! But, hey, I figure mom's gonna see these and notice I didn't clean up before taking pics, and make sure that my efforts are more complete next update.

This first one is just as you're comming in the door at the bottom of the stairs... the nice ping pong table, a huge bean bag that's actually filled with fluff, the cool swirly chairs that spin forever and ever for no plausible reason, and the random popcorn bags from watching Planet of the Apes. Ta-da!

And this is our awesome old coke machine! 10 cents a bottle. There's even a handy-dandy bottle opener!



This is looking in on the theater room. Hey, look, there's the bar with no stools!




Here's the couches inside the theater room. They're way comfy, a fact that Jake is quite proud of, 'cause he picked them out the minute they walked into RC Willey's. Even Spidey thinks they're comfy!

5 comments:

b lovely said...

YAY! I'm so glad you guys are bloggers now too! The basement looks great! Nice job! I love that family picture of you guys! So cute!

MD said...

It's fun to read about the "Mikeites"! Keep it up Kenz! WE LOVE IT!

stacy h. said...

wow! i can't believe how different! what a fun basement! party at drapers!!! :)

T is for Teresa said...

So is this blog a secret from Aunt T? WHAT! I am looking forward to updates often Amanda and Kesey!

T is for Teresa said...

I need a finger transplant...I mean KeNsey! oh brother...