About Us

We're not the most consistant... But we're here!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

Jake's Birthday and Homecoming

Ok, so I've been slaking a little. Maybe more than that. Maybe a lot. Ok, really a lot.



But, I'm making up for it now! Jake's birthday was right after school started, August 29th. Mom made him an awesome cake, which I loved! it was easy and wasn't any harder than any other cake would be, but she bought these frosting-marker things that she used to draw dots on the cake. We also decorated his locker with the same colors, and stuck a card in the door that sung whenever he opened it! We had way too much fun. :D


Not too much later, Jake had his homecoming dance. I wasn't able to get a lot of pics, not even any of Jake and his date. But, I did get one that tells a funny story!


The corsage that Jake got for his date looked really great while it was inside the case, but once Jake pulled it out, one of the roses fell right off! There wasn't enough time to get a new one, of course, so, we turned to the guy who can fix anything, who used to tape my crayons back together for me when I was a kid... Dad! He pulled out a medical needle and thread and, wah-la! One corsage, good as new. What can I say, it was awesome.

No comments: